Update: Congratulations to our winners, Angela B., Alexandria G. and Sheri L.! Thank you to everyone who entered!
It’s sweet summertime and we’re in party mode! Backyard barbecues, weddings, garden and beach parties – you name it. Whether you’re planning a summer party of your own or not, our fun Pinterest contest is for you! You’re invited to Pin Your Perfect Summer Party for a chance to win big.
To enter the Pinterest contest, follow these steps.
- Follow ConsumerCrafts on Pinterest.
- Create a new board and name it “My ConsumerCrafts Party.”
- Pin one image per number listed above to your “My ConsumerCrafts Party” board.
- Edit each pin’s caption to include the corresponding number and name for the contest, along with the hashtags #ConsumerCrafts and #SummerParty.
- When your perfect party board in finished, share it with us by emailing your party board link to email@example.com.
Ready to start pinning your perfect summer party? Check out the details below then get your pin on. Your party board could win you a brand new Silhouette Cameo DIY, huge party supply basket or a shopping spree to ConsumerCrafts.com!
- Contest starts 6/25/15 at 9 a.m. ET and ends 7/16/15 10 p.m. ET.
- Each pin must include a caption listing the number and name that the pin corresponds to.
- Each pin must include the hashtags #ConsumerCrafts and #SummerParty.
- One entry board per person.
- Boards will be judged based on creativity, fun factor, uniqueness and adherence to the guidelines.
- Winners will be announced and emailed by 7/20/15.
- Pinterest is free to signup and use. Create a free Pinterest account here.
- Pinterest contest is open to US and Canadian residents only.
- Check out our Official Pinterest Contest Rules for more info.
Want to see a sample board entry? See our Perfect ConsumerCrafts Beach Party here!
We can’t wait to see what perfect party you’re dreaming up. Have fun and happy pinning!
More Project Ideas
Sarah is the Marketing & Social Media Coordinator for ConsumerCrafts.com. She is new to the craft/DIY world and discovered a love for it after joining the company. Sarah is a dessert addict, animal lover, a bit of a perfectionist, and obsessed with trying new Pinterest recipes.