As the holidays approach it seems we have less and less time to get things ready. I always enjoy taking time each year to add special touches to the holiday season to make my family feel special. There is nothing like creating a lovely table that the family will dine at. I wanted to share with you a very quick and easy way to whip up a table full of love and beauty this Thanksgiving holiday!
1. Select a piece of 12×12 patterned paper from the pad for the center of your placemat
2. Select a second piece of coordinating patterned paper you will use for the 2 side panels, cut in half and attach to the back side of center
3. Select a third accent piece of patterned paper and cut two strips 1/2″x12″. Attach these between where the two patterns meet.
4. Wrap a small piece of coordinating patterned paper around the outside edge of the brass candle ring
5. Tie 4 small strands of raffia around the candle ring
6. Set your tableware out on the placemat
See how quick and easy that is? I know you will have time to create a wonderful table for the holidays this year! All you need are a few simple items and really no creativity at all! Just the ability to cut and glue and you are done!
More Project Ideas
Lisa is a nationally published freelance paper crafts designer. Visit Lisa’s blog for more tips, projects, and inspiration at http://www.lisafalduto.blogspot.com/.