I used the images contained in the kit for some and then I decided to use tape to create stripes for the others. There is a photo at the bottom that shows the tape strips being applied.
- Clear Disc Glass Ornament – 80 mm
- Starter Glass Etching Kit
- Petaloo™ Poinsettia Blossoms – Red
- 2.5 inch Sheer Organza Ribbon in Moss
- 6 inch Ivory Tulle
- Neon Pink Opaque Pony Beads
- Magenta Studio 71 Acrylic Paint
- Paint Brush
I hope with these instructions and the detailed pictures you can create some fabulous ornaments of your own. Wishing you and your loved ones the best the holidays have to offer.
More Project Ideas
Niki is known for her distinctive, high quality creations that feature a diverse mix of styles and highly creative approach to even the smallest detail. Her creations are simultaneously beautiful and functional.
Visit her site at www.365daysofcrafts.com or her blog, Niki Meiners – Live a Life Handmade at www.nikimeiners.wordpress.com