Design an easy to make Halloween spooky tree table centerpiece! Hang charm necklaces that feature pumpkins, bats, and other Halloween images to give as Halloween party favor gifts. This simple to make Halloween tree would be perfect as a table centerpiece or even used as a Halloween Classroom Party Idea.
To create a simple spooky tree search outside either in your backyard, on a nature walk, or in the park for branches that would hold charms easily. Gather branches and twigs. Bring the branches home and clean away any bugs and moss. Optional: Spray paint the branches and apply a clear coat to keep the branches bug-free and clean.
Place the branches into a recycled glass jar filled with plain, non-buttered popcorn kernels.
Complete the decor with a festive Halloween ribbon.
Materials Needed for Halloween Charm Necklaces:
- White Bottle Caps
- Lime Green Bottle Caps
- Black Bottle Caps
- Epoxy Domes
- Darice Hemp
- Jump Rings
- Aleene’s Quick Dry Tacky Glue
- 1 inch round Halloween images
1. Begin by using the white, lime, and black bottle caps.
5. Once the glue is dry attach the epoxy domes onto the front.
6. Attach jump rings into the holes you drilled.
7. Cut pieces of hemp long enough to be used as a necklace. Fold the hemp several times and thread it through the jump rings. Tie the hemp into a slip knot. This will allow the necklaces to hang easily and when guest receive the necklace they can easily undo the slip knot and make the hemp long enough for a necklace.
More Project Ideas
Sarah Forhan writes craft tutorials and craft reviews on her blog at Sewing and Crafting with Sarah.