So are you ready for Christmas? We are in the final planning stages. Today we are going to show you how to create a sweet Felt DIY Plate Charger that would be perfect for your kid’s table or a little dessert table…
Don’t you just love the white craft pom poms and red felt? They create such a cozy holiday feel. Let’s get started making your own…
Supplies Needed for Felt DIY Plate Chargers:
- Wilton 8 inch Cake Circles
- 9 x 12 inch Red Felt Sheets
- 1/2 Inch White Pom Poms
- Glue Gun and Gluesticks
- Krylon Spray Adhesive
- Place the 8 inch cake circle on the red felt
- Trace 2 red felt circles for each charger you are making.
- Cut out each red felt circle, making sure you cut to the inside of the line you drew, so that the line does not show.
- Use your spray adhesive and spray one side of the cake circle and place the felt on the cake circle, and then spray the other side and place another red felt circle on it.
Now we will add the adorable white pom poms…
Simply use your glue gun and add a short length of hot glue to the edge of the cake circle and quickly add the craft pom poms. Continue all the way around the cake circle. Press the pom poms against the cake circle to make sure they adhere well.
We really love the look of the Felt DIY Plate Charger after all the pom poms are added. A perfect accent for your holiday table.
These are the perfect size for a festive dessert plate and really dresses up a simple paper plate!
Making a Felt DIY Plate Charger is quick and easy! A fabulous accent to complete your holiday decor….and then save them for Valentine’s Day! Love a double duty craft!