This bat tree project is more on the cute side of Halloween! My kids loved the happy little bat stickers! This would actually be a fantastic craft for kids to do since it doesn’t require any messy glue.
- Glitter Bat & Pumpkin Foam Stickers
- Pumpkin Patch Foam Stickers
- 26 Gauge Black Craft Wire
- Black Halloween Twig Tree (as an alternative, you could use your own container, gather your own twigs, and paint them black.)
- Black, White & Gray Step Grid Ribbon (or similar)
The remaining stickers can be set aside for another craft project!
Using black craft wire, create some “springs” by wrapping the wire around a dowel or similar object.
Lift the paper backing off of the larger bats, insert the wire (make sure to coil some wire around the bat head- it helps it to stay in place), and replace the paper backing.
Wind the opposite end of the wire “spring” onto your chosen branch of your tree.
Complete your bat tree by tying a decorative ribbon around the bottom of the burlap-wrapped tree. I chose to just knot it.