If you’re looking for a quick and easy project to help decorate your Halloween food table this year, this chalkboard Halloween menu is perfect for you! It comes together super easy and will help explain all the spooky dishes to your guests. I chose to make mine with a chalk marker but you could also use a white permanent marker if you want to use your Halloween menu year after year.
- Unfinished Wood Easel with Dry Erase and Black Board Sides.
- Royal & Langnickel® White Graphite Transfer Paper.
- David Tutera Fine Tip Chalk Pens.
- Orange Acrylic Craft Paint.
- Black with White Polka Dots Washi Tape.
- “Eat, Drink, and Be Scary” Free Printable.
Step One. Print out the “Eat, Drink, and Be Scary” Free Printable. Trim and layer over a piece of the graphite paper. Trace over the letters to transfer the image onto the chalkboard.
And that’s it! So easy, right?! Consumer Crafts has over 100 different washi tape options so there are endless ways to customize this chalkboard Halloween menu!