National Scrabpooking Month is coming to a close, but to make sure the spirit of scrapbooking lasts all summer long, we’ve got our final round-up!
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the stand-out scrapbooking tools we’ve been posting about all month long. Plus, we’ve even added a bonus tool for you to try out this summer. Some are new, some are staples and some are just plain fun! See what you think…
- The Brother™ ScanNCut is the artist’s way to scrapbook. This system allows you to cut scanned images, photos, sketches and more without the need for cartridges.
- Turn markers into spray art with the eBrush by Craftwell. Create stunningly airbrushed scrapbook pages, handmade cards, fabric crafts and more.
- At your next crop, try the Silhouette CAMEO™ Machine. Hook it up to your laptop and create die-cuts that measure up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
- You get everything but the kitchen sink with the Cricut® Tool Kit. This little kit includes 7 different scrapbooking tools that are specially designed to use with the Cricut machine. We’ve found these multi-purpose tools have changed the way we scrap.
- If you haven’t already tried the affordable Sizzix® Texture Boutique Embossing machine, you’re missing out. This portable scrapbooking tool transforms your cardstock, foil, vellum and other scrapbook paper into embossed art.
- Make paper flowers that are almost prettier than the real thing with the We R Memory Keepers™ Flower Punch Board. These scrapbooking tools are specifically designed to help you create paper flowers for card making, gift wrapping and more.
- Stitching on scrapbook pages is all the rage. Make sure you don’t miss the trend by using the Sew Easy® stitch piercers. Find coordinating floss, mats and needles.
- Carry basically all of the scrapbooking tools you need in just your pocket with the Spellbinders® Tool ‘n One. Pierce, remove paper and more with this handy pocket tool.
- BONUS** We’re all about working with what you already have, and one of our favorite scrapbooking tools is something you already own. Your handwriting! Technically, a pen or marker is the tool, but the part we love is your handwriting!
Scrapbooking doesn’t have to be expensive. All you need is a few great scrapbooking tools, your creativity and some favorite photos. Hopefully you’ve been inspired throughout National Scrapbooking Month to join in on the fun with ConsumerCrafts!