National Scrabpooking Month is coming to a close, but to make sure the spirit of scrapbooking lasts all summer long, we’ve got our final round-up!
We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of the stand-out scrapbooking tools we’ve been posting about all month long. Plus, we’ve even added a bonus tool for you to try out this summer. Some are new, some are staples and some are just plain fun! See what you think…
- The Brother™ ScanNCut is the artist’s way to scrapbook. This system allows you to cut scanned images, photos, sketches and more without the need for cartridges.
- Turn markers into spray art with the eBrush by Craftwell. Create stunningly airbrushed scrapbook pages, handmade cards, fabric crafts and more.
- At your next crop, try the Silhouette CAMEO™ Machine. Hook it up to your laptop and create die-cuts that measure up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long.
- You get everything but the kitchen sink with the Cricut® Tool Kit. This little kit includes 7 different scrapbooking tools that are specially designed to use with the Cricut machine. We’ve found these multi-purpose tools have changed the way we scrap.
- If you haven’t already tried the affordable Sizzix® Texture Boutique Embossing machine, you’re missing out. This portable scrapbooking tool transforms your cardstock, foil, vellum and other scrapbook paper into embossed art.
- Make paper flowers that are almost prettier than the real thing with the We R Memory Keepers™ Flower Punch Board. These scrapbooking tools are specifically designed to help you create paper flowers for card making, gift wrapping and more.
- Stitching on scrapbook pages is all the rage. Make sure you don’t miss the trend by using the Sew Easy® stitch piercers. Find coordinating floss, mats and needles.
- Carry basically all of the scrapbooking tools you need in just your pocket with the Spellbinders® Tool ‘n One. Pierce, remove paper and more with this handy pocket tool.
- BONUS** We’re all about working with what you already have, and one of our favorite scrapbooking tools is something you already own. Your handwriting! Technically, a pen or marker is the tool, but the part we love is your handwriting!
Scrapbooking doesn’t have to be expensive. All you need is a few great scrapbooking tools, your creativity and some favorite photos. Hopefully you’ve been inspired throughout National Scrapbooking Month to join in on the fun with ConsumerCrafts!
More Project Ideas
ConsumerCrafts is dedicated to bringing you the largest variety of craft supplies at the lowest prices. Compare our selection and prices to other online craft stores and see the difference!