Pinterest is your source for recipes, craft ideas and planning your imaginary wedding. But, it can also be your source for inspired scrapbooking ideas. From page layouts to interactive classes and new products, you can find everything you’ll ever need to get scrapping!
While you can always follow ConsumerCrafts on Pinterest for great ideas, we’ve got some other suggestions that will help you make even cuter scrapbook layouts and pages than you already do.
- Scrapbook.com Pinboard: You source for scrapbooking, stamping and paper crafting inspiration. This online community is one of the largest around, so you’ll be able to pull scrapbooking ideas from all over the country.
- Silhouette America Pinboard: Whether or not you own a Silhouette product, you can still find amazingly cute scrapbooking ideas to try yourself.
- Sizzix Scrapbooking Pinboard: Find detailed tutorials of a variety of scrapbook pages for almost any occasion from the pros at Sizzix.
- Glue Dots Scrapbooking Layouts Pinboard: Who knows scrapbooking better than Glue Dots? Get some scrapbooking ideas from the experts in making your ideas stick.
- Scrapbooks Etc. Layouts and Cards Pinboard: One of the most comprehensive sites for scrapbook sketches, layouts and templates. Let these sketches come to life in your scrapbook.
- The Original ScrapBox Pinboard: Some of these scrapbook layouts are intimidatingly gorgeous, but with a little creativity you can recreate these scrapbooking ideas in your own scrapbook album.
- Canvas Corp Scrapbooking Pinboard: Canvas Corp. is known for creativity. Find some really unique ideas for your scrapbooks on this board.
There are millions of Pinterest boards you could follow for scrapbooking ideas, but we just picked out some of our favorites. Follow the boards or repin some of your favorite layouts. Create your own scrapbooking board and fill it with tutorials, layout ideas, online freebies, new products and more.
Feel free to share some of the ones you follow with us! We’re always looking for fresh inspiration.