I am really excited about this fun and simple Mother’s Day gift idea. I always think buying gifts for moms and dads are hard, but this rosette paper bouquet idea is so simple and is perfect to customize for your mom. Plus, it’s super cute! It combines these cute rosette flowers with a coupon book (do you remember those!?) and is a really fun and unique gift for any mom.
- I’ll do the dishes tonight
- Let’s eat out!
- Foot rub
Super fun right!?
Supplies needed to make your own rosette paper bouquet:
- Core’dinations Party Mixers Mini Rosettes (I used Purple Grandeur, Scattered Straw Yellow & Broken China Turquoise).
- 3 x 1 inch Styrofoam Discs.
- Paper Straws (I used Lime).
- 4 x 4 inch Paper Mache Pot.
- Crinkle Cut Paper Shred (I used Ivory).
- Large Leaf Paper Punch.
- Green Cardstock .
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue Sticks.
First I secured two pieces of Styrofoam into the pot using a bit of hot glue. I was careful to only use glue around the edges of the pot otherwise it makes it difficult to get the straws into the Styrofoam.
And in only a few minutes of time, I ended up with a really cute customized paper bouquet gift for mom on Mother’s Day!