Looking for a super easy and fun Father’s Day card that you can customize for that special picture-loving dad in your life? This Instagram Father’s Day card is perfect for you! It only requires a few craft supplies and can be used year round to display sweet pictures of loved ones on his desk. Cute and functional? That’s my kind of project!
- Darice Polaroid Picture Opening Embossing Folder.
- Core’dinations Chalk Core Chalkboard Cards.
- Embossing Machine.
- Core’dinations Sand It Set.
- Martha Stewart Crafts Retractable Craft Knife.
- Permanent Double Sided Tape Roller.
Step One. Use the Darice Polaroid Folder to emboss the front of the card. The image on the folder is slightly tilted. I decided to straighten it out to make it easier to insert a picture but feel free just to emboss it as is.