Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy last minute DIY embossed holiday gift idea, perfect for co-workers or neighbors, or anyone who enjoys a sweet treat!
- Standard White CD/DVD Sleeves (with a cellophane window)
- Kraft Cards & Envelopes
- Snowflake Die Cuts
- Wreath Die Cut Stencil with Bow
- Rounded Die Cut Tags
- Fancy Snowflakes Embossing Folder
- Red and White Twist Baker’s Twine
- Ruby Red Dimensional Pearl Paint
- Cardstock Paper (I used red, light blue, bright green and white)
Adhere the wreath shape to a CD/DVD case with the cellophane in the center of the wreath and adhere the red bow to the wreath. Using liquid pearls, make “berries” where they are indicated on the embossed die areas.
Trim the front of the card slightly, and on a diagonal (for the hot cocoa packet to show) and stitch the card into a pocket. You could also choose to use some strong adhesive rather than stitching the pocket.
The CD/DVD case will hold a large sized cookie. Truth be told, I purchased mine at a bakery! (I am all about the quick and easy part!)
An inexpensive yet personal gift that I am sure will be welcomed by everyone who receives it. Make sure to check out these shaped homemade Christmas card ideas for another fun DIY embossed project idea.