I can’t tell you how many times I have needed a last minute card, and have had to waste time digging through my stash to find a card with the right sentiment! I came up with a solution for this! Bulk “generic” DIY cards that are instantly customizable with specific sentiment pennants.
Supplies needed to make your own instantly customizable DIY cards:
- David Tutera™ Celebrate A2 Card and Envelope Sets in Kraft
- David Tutera™ Celebrate A2/A6 Circle Window Embossed Layers
- David Tutera™ Celebrate Foil Embossed Seals in Silver and Gold with Hearts
- Multicolored Rhinestones
- White Flowers
- White Pearl Corsage Pins
- Large (2″) Cork
- David Tutera™ Celebrate Sentiments Stickers in Black and White
- Washi Tape (in colors of your choice)
- Foam Mounting Adhesive
- Paper Mache Box (optional, for gifting or storage)
This pack of Step-Two layers were all the same design- perfect for assembly line production!
The first thing you will want to do is adhere your rhinestones. I chose to adhere the stones in the flower centers that were cut out in the design. You could add rhinestone centers to all of the flowers if you want. I wanted them done quickly.
Choose your colors of Washi tape. I chose six colors- and made four pennant stick pins from each color.
Lay your corsage pin over a section of Washi tape:
I chose to create some pennants that were blank- with no sentiment, to add color to my finished DIY cards.
Continue with your pennants until you have finished enough for all of your DIY cards.