- Core’Dinations Cardstock in green
- Cuttlebug Embossing Folder in Victoria
- Martha Stewart Punch-Rain Drop
- Martha Stewart Punch Infinite Loops
- Nestabilities Dies: Stars
- Nestabilities Dies: Labels 15
- Stickles, Christmas Red
- Darice Card Blanks
- Scraps of red patterned paper and white and yellow cardstock
- Scotch Quick-Dry adhesive
- Glue Glider Pro
- 3-D Glue Dots
Cutf your scrap red paper to fit your card front- mine was 5 X 7 inches. Next, cut down your Core’Dinations card stock to 4X6 inch pieces and run through the Cuttlebug, using the embossing folder. Sand lightly if desired, bringing out the pattern.
Using your raindrop punch, punch the long edges of each piece. Using a Glue Glider Pro, apply adhesive to the backs of the cardstock and attach the lightest to the darkest, using a slightly off-kilter alignment.
Next cut a triangle from the top of the lightest color to the bottom and cut out with scissors. Use a scrap piece to cut a “trunk” and attach.
Next, take a piece of scrap white paper and use the ribbon punch to cut the lace. Attach onto the card front. Using the 3-D pop dots, attach the tree to the card as well, cheating it to the right hand side. Cut two stars from your scraps and mount on the top of the tree. Add red Stickles as a garland to the tree, and finish off with a sentiment (hand-written or stamped).