What do your children’s lockers say about them? Anything you want! Whether your child is sporty or a full-out fashionista, we’ve got the locker crafts you need. Make a space that is personalized, fun and the envy of every classmate.
Locker decorating ideas continue to grow in popularity among tweens and teens. Not only do they allow your children to show off their personality, but they also give them a chance to make their locker a little more functional.
It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to craft a finished locker. With a little creativity, you can quickly become the coolest parent in school. We even have a few suggestions that might help your kids become more productive.
(Photo courtesy of our blogger, Morena. Learn how to make her bulletin board.)
Locker Decoration Ideas for the Bookworm
The bookworm is all about reading. Whether it’s for class or for pleasure, it’s important to have plenty of organization, storage and function in locker decoration ideas.
Try some of these simple and quick locker crafts to satisfy their book-loving needs:
- Bulletin board – Post reading lists, due dates, invitations, photos and more on a locker-sized cork board.
- Locker shelf – Add storage space and much needed organization with a perfectly sized locker shelf.
- Pencil holders – All you need is a dollar store cup and some washi tape. Create custom organization for pens, pencils, bookmarks and more.
(Photo courtesy of our blogger, Jenny. Learn how to make her craft locker mirror.)
Locker Ideas for the Jock-at-Heart
In many schools, cheerleaders decorate the lockers of football players before a big game, helping to build excitement. Celebrate the athletes in your life with a personalized locker that inspires dedication.
Some fun ideas for the sports enthusiast in your world:
- Sports posters – Create sports-themed wallpaper using posters of favorite teams, players or logos. Purchase small magnets and stick the posters on locker walls. You can even laminate the posters to ensure they last the entire year.
- DIY Mirror – Decorate a craft mirror with scrapbooking embellishments or magazine clippings. Then, attach a couple magnets on the back.
- DIY Calendar – Create a simple calendar to track upcoming games, parties and of course, academics.
(Photo courtesy of our blogger, Rena. Learn how to make her photo puzzle.)
Locker Ideas for the Fashionista
When it comes to personalized locker decorations, the fashionistas reign supreme. Staying on trend and always ready for a photo opportunity is top priority.
Use the following ideas to inspire your fashionista’s self-expression:
- Magnetic wallpaper – LockerLookz offers a full line of locker wallpaper in the trendiest patterns and color palettes. Add a little glitter and you’re good to go!
- Magnetic whiteboard – Having a magnetic whiteboard is a great way to ensure your fashionista keeps close watch of her social calendar.
- Photo puzzle – Give your daughter’s friends something to do between classes with a fun DIY photo puzzle magnet. Let your her choose the pics and put magnets on the back.
Looking for further inspiration? Check out the entire line of LockerLookz decorations available through ConsumerCrafts. Mix and match pieces or just buy what you need to accent your DIY locker decoration ideas.
There’s something for everyone!
More Project Ideas
ConsumerCrafts is dedicated to bringing you the largest variety of craft supplies at the lowest prices. Compare our selection and prices to other online craft stores and see the difference!