Please note: the contest has been extended by one week, all dates below may be pushed back by one week.
Learn How You Can Win Big this Fall with ConsumerCrafts!
Get out your glitter and glue guns…don’t let this summer end without at least one more inspired kid’s craft project.
When summer starts winding down, you need something to motivate your children to get into the school spirit. What better way to make back-to-school fun than with the ConsumerCrafts Back-to-School Crafter’s Challenge?
Show us how creative you can be with our Back-to-School Crafter’s Challenge and you could win our Grand-Prize of $150 to spend on craft essentials from ConsumerCrafts.com!
Our First Runner-up will receive a $75 site credit and our Second Runner-up will be awarded $50 to spend on our online craft store. Plus, the back-to-school projects of our three top prize winners’ will be featured here, on Crafts Unleashed.
How to Enter:
Simply submit a photo of your most creative kid’s craft project using one or both Crafter’s Challenge Back-to-School items: Paper Lunch Bag and/or Pencil Box. All contest entries must include at least one of these Crafter’s Challenge Back-to-School items to be eligible. See how creative you can be! If you’re in need of either of these items, both can be found on our website: shop now for Brown Paper Bags or Pencil Boxes. Please note, these are not the only styles or variations of these products that can be used – so feel free to be creative!
- Submit a high-resolution photo of your Back-to-School Crafter’s Challenge project as an attachment in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Along with your image, submit the following information (Please note: this information will only be used to notify you if you are a finalist – we will not sell or solicit your contact information):
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A list of all the supplies you used in your craft
- A brief description of the craft project and why you deserve to win (no character limit)
- Deadline to enter is Friday, August
24th, 31st 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Once all contest entries are received, each photo will be posted to a ConsumerCrafts Contest Pinterest Board
- The top three projects with the most re-pins on Pinterest by 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, September 7th, 2012 will win the prizes.
Ready to start crafting? Find project ideas, photos and more on our Facebook Fan page. Become a fan yourself and add some photos of your most recent craft creations. Or, find inspiration by shopping our online craft store for an affordable selection of kids craft supplies and jewelry supplies.
Official Contest Rules
Please read all official rules before submitting your contest entry. If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding these rules, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Only one valid entry per person.
- All submissions must include the required back-to-school item(s) to be eligible for contest.
- All contestants will be notified via email when their submission has been received. This email will contain more information regarding the next steps in the contest, specifically the link to the ConsumerCrafts Pinterest board where all entries will be hosted.
- Contest entries will be posted to the ConsumerCrafts “Back to School” Contest Pinterest Board no later than Monday,
August 27thSeptember 1st.
- The top 3 craft entries with the most Pinterest re-pins by 9.7.12 win the prizes – only re-pins of the crafts posted to the ConsumerCrafts Pinterest Board will be counted. The craft with the most re—pins wins the Grand Prize; the second most re-pins wins the first prize; and third most re-pins will win the second prize. Should a tie exist, the ConsumerCrafts team reserves all rights to choose the winning project at all levels (Grand Prize, First Prize & Second Prize).
- Top 3 winners: The three craft projects with the most re-pins beginning 8.27.12 and ending 9.7.12 at 11:59 pm EST will receive the winning prizes as well as featured blog posts on the Crafts Unleashed blog showcasing their craft projects. These winners will be contacted by phone or email with prize details.