Update: Thank you to everyone who linked up their craft projects and those who commented! Congratulations to our randomly selected winner, who will receive a $100 prize pack, #51 the Clove Oranges.
For the whole month of December we will be hosting a Winter Holiday Linky Party! Post any or all of your Christmas, winter, and holiday crafts. Whether you made an adorable handmade snowman card, a scrumptious cake or candy recipe, or have a great holiday tip – we want to know what you have been working on!
As a way of saying “Thank you!” to all of you who link up and share your craft projects, one lucky crafter will receive a prize pack of their choice valued at $100! The categories that the winner can choose from are: scrapbooking/paper crafting, jewelry supplies, or yarn and needle crafting. The winner will be randomly chosen and announced on the morning of December 28th, 2011.
- Please link directly to your project, tutorial, creative tip, or recipe post by clicking the blue “Add your link” button.
- If you do not have a personal blog that you can link up to, that’s ok! Just leave a comment to enter the contest.
- Please, no links to retail or selling sites like Etsy – we just want to share crafting ideas and tutorials.
- Link up then share on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. so everyone can join in on the crafty fun!
- We will feature some of our favorite links on Facebook for all to see!
Now, go ahead and share all of your craftiness–we can’t wait to see!