This week is Jewelry Week here on Crafts Unleashed! We will be showing 5 beautiful jewelry projects that were originally featured in our downloadable Jewelry eBook, available by clicking HERE.
Memory Wire Bracelet and Earrings by Vicki O’Dell…The Creative Goddess at http://www.vickiodell.com/
Supplies for the bracelet:
- 4-coil Memory Wire Bracelet
- 4mm Iridescent Aqua Beads – 2 Packs
- Aqua Mix Bicone Crystal Beads – 2 Packs
- 6 mm Round Corrugated Sterling Silver Plated Beads
- Round Nose Pliers
- Memory Wire Shears
Cut the memory wire to desired length, or leave whole. Curl one end of the wire as shown, making sure that the ends are closed so that the bracelet won’t snag clothing.
Place beads on the wire in a random fashion (as shown below), then curl the remaining end under to close the bracelet.
Supplies for the earrings:
- 4mm Iridescent Aqua Beads
- Aqua Mix Bicone Crystal Beads
- 6mm Round Corrugated Sterling Silver Plated Beads
- Earring Wires
- Silver Plated Steel Cable Chain
- Precision Pliers Set
Add a silver corrugated bead to a head pin, make a simple loop and add to the bottom of the chain. Repeat for the second earring. For a video on how to make simple loops, click HERE.
Add beads to the head pins and continue making simple loops and attaching beads to the chain until the links are full or until you are satisfied with the look. Two beads will fit on each link.