I keep seeing women with lots and lots of stacked bracelets and I love the look. The only thing I don’t like is fastening all of those bracelets, one at a time!
I’ve found a way to create the stacked look without all of the hassle. And it’s easy to make, too. BONUS!
- Memory Wire Bracelet- Bright Silver
- Czech Fire Polished Bead Strand-Aqua AB-6mm
- Rose Beads-Round-Antique Silver-6mm
- Czech Fire polished Glass Bead Strand-Yellow-4mm
- Crystal Bead Strand-Bicone-Emerald-6 mm
- Czech Bead Strand-Glass-Siam Red-4mm
- Spacer Beads-Flower-Gold-4mm
- Precision Round Nose Pliers
- 5.5 inch Memory Wire Cutter Shears
With the round nose pliers, turn one end of the memory wire in as shown. Continue to bend until the end of the wire is touching the main wire.
Start adding beads. Continue adding until you make one full round as shown below.
Once you complete the first round, start a second. Continue with a third and fourth. Cut the extra memory wire from the end and create another loop.
You can add a charm to the end or make several more bracelets and stack them all!