- Beadalon Elongated Chain – Silver OR
- Chain Figaro- Lg Silver (you’ll need two packages)
- Lobster Clasp – Sterling Silver Plated
- Jump Ring – Sterling Silver Plated
- Head Pins – Sterling Silver Plated
- Beads of your choice
Decide how long you want the necklace and cut the chain to that length (Keep in mind that the center portion will hang lower than the main necklace). Attach the lobster clasp to one end and a 7mm jump ring to the other end.
Find the center of the necklace (in the front) and add another 7mm jump ring.
Cut a section of chain 7-10 links long depending on how long you want this part to hang down.
Next, add a bead to a headpin and make a simple loop(as shown). Attach them to the chain.
If you’ve never made a wrapped loop, just check out this great tutorial by Jamie & you’ll be wrapping in no time! Enjoy!