Back in March I made a Chain and Crystal Lariat. Today I thought I’d show you how you can make some easy earrings to go with it.
All you need are left over supplies from the Chain and Crystal Lariat:
- 3.4mm silver plated 2mm elongated chain
- 2 inch bright silver head pin
- Violet faceted round crystal bead
- 6mm amethyst faceted round crystal bead
- 8mm amethyst faceted round crystal bead
- Swarovski Crystal Bicone Dark Purple Mix
- Preciosa Crystal Amethyst Strand
- Swarovski Crystal Bicone Cyclamen Strand
- Swarovski Crystal Bicone Crystal Strand
And for this project:
Cut the chain to about 10 links (longer or shorter according to your preference) Attach one end of the chain to the earring wire.
Then simply hook the crystals to the chain with simple loops and close the loops. Make sure to close them all the way so that your beads don’t fall off.
If you don’t have the crystals left over from the lariat, don’t worry, Consumer Crafts sells lots and lots of beads that would be perfect for this project. Just keep in mind that you want lighter weight, smaller beads and you can use lots of different styles and colors.