Make these beautiful spring floral DIY centerpieces for Easter and then use it until summer. You can make this in just a few minutes with minimal tools. Plus the paper flowers will last for months with no water or maintenance required. Paper flowers? Oh yes! Pretty and affordable!
- Vintage Glass Milk Bottles (4).
- Wire Milk Bottle Carrier.
- David Tutera Turquoise Paper Hydrangeas.
- David Tutera Purple Paper Hydrangeas.
- David Tutera Cream Paper Hydrangeas.
- Burlap and Lace Ribbon.
- Aqua Diamond Ice Vase Filler.
- Honeydew Dianmond Ice Vase Filler.
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun.
Looking for even more DIY spring inspiration? Check out these great projects!