Make these beautiful spring floral DIY centerpieces for Easter and then use it until summer. You can make this in just a few minutes with minimal tools. Plus the paper flowers will last for months with no water or maintenance required. Paper flowers? Oh yes! Pretty and affordable!
- Vintage Glass Milk Bottles (4).
- Wire Milk Bottle Carrier.
- David Tutera Turquoise Paper Hydrangeas.
- David Tutera Purple Paper Hydrangeas.
- David Tutera Cream Paper Hydrangeas.
- Burlap and Lace Ribbon.
- Aqua Diamond Ice Vase Filler.
- Honeydew Dianmond Ice Vase Filler.
- Hot Glue and Glue Gun.
Looking for even more DIY spring inspiration? Check out these great projects!
More Project Ideas
Angie blogs at The Country Chic Cottage where you can find creative crafts, vintage finds, home decor, and DIY all with a little farmhouse flair. Angie has been blogging for over 2 years and is married with three kids. Stop by her blog where you will find everything from small, quick crafts to major furniture and home makeovers.