Today’s post is such a simple project, I am almost embarrassed to even call it a “project”! Check out these adorable magnet chalkboard ideas!
I had fun personalizing a separate chalkboard for each of my kids. These are fun for reminders, or personal messages, and I can switch the photos out as often as I like!
If you have five minutes- you can make some yourself! These would be a great gift for grandparents- you can change the photos out each year, and maybe the kids can write little love notes.
Supplies needed to make your own mini chalkboard message boards:
- 4×3″ Wood Framed Chalkboards
- Heavy Duty Magnets (Make sure you get the heavy duty magnets, they are more expensive, but are the only ones that will hold larger projects.)
- Mini Clothes Pins
- Round Aluminum Tin (for holding chalk, optional)
- Hot Glue Gun & Gluesticks
- Wallet Sized Photos
- Various Embellishments (ie, seashells, ribbon, buttons, etc)
Next, glue the clothes pins to the frame in the top left hand corner. I used a hot glue gun.
You can embellish the frame if you would like.
I did a countdown to Christmas frame, and used some snowflake buttons I had on hand.
I used an aluminum tin to hold my chalk.
Just add a heavy duty magnet to the back of the tin.