There are two things I’m absolutely crazy about right now, fairy gardens and anything related to the beach. I decided to mix the two of them into one awesome DIY beach fairy garden tutorial that’s fun for an adult to make but easy enough for kids as well!
- Mini White Picket Fence
- Decorative Tan Colored Sand
- Beach Themed Miniatures of your choice. I used:
- 4 inch Paper Drink Umbrellas
- Mod Podge Dimensional Magic
- Felt Sheet
- Shallow Recycled Container
- Aqua Paint
- Various Succulents & Succulent Potting Soil or Artificial Succulents
- Small Metal Pail
Step Five. To create a beach towel, cut a small rectangle from felt. Add some fringe on the ends, and place on the DIY beach. Add the rest of the miniature accessories until you’re happy with the look!
Now I’ve got an adorable little DIY beach fairy garden to keep me company when I’m stuck at my desk working during the summer! There are so many ways to customize this and make your beach scene all your own. Consumer Crafts has tons of miniatures that would be absolutely perfect.
For more summer crafting fun, check out this super cute beach mason jar terrarium project!