Super Bowl Sunday is COMING. And while I have no idea what teams are in the playoffs, nor have I watched any games this season, Super Bowl Sunday means we’re gonna party, which means there’s gonna be party food and let me tell you, I am into it. I mean, put me in coach, I’m ready to EAT. If you ask me, Super Bowl Sunday is extra fun if we lean into the celebration a little and have some fun Superbowl-themed touches with all that delish party food. One easy way to do this is to make these fun monogrammed football DIY party cups for your guests!
These DIY party cups are so easy to make, they look darling, and they will help your attendees know where their cups are at all time. Plus, I have the PERFECT delish mocktail (a mojito mocktail with mango and ginger!) to pour into them.
Supplies needed to make your own monogrammed DIY party cups:
- Party Essentials™ Clear Plastic Cups
- White Silhouette Vinyl
- Electronic Cutting Machine
- Cut File (I used this one)
For the mocktails (plus the recipe ingredients below):
Step 1: Size your design in your craft-cutter software to fit your cups. I used this design. Then, cut out your design. I used a Silhouette Cameo.
Step 2: Weed your design by removing excess vinyl, peel design from backing and apply design to cups, rubbing with pressure.
That’s it! Just cut out as many letters as you need to match the names of your party goers! These DIY party cups are so cute, easy, and disposable, and now we’re ready to fill them!
- 1 mango, sliced
- 8-10 mint leaves
- Juice of 3 limes
- 10-12 ice cubes
- 1 liter Ginger Ale
- Sliced/chopped limes, mangoes, pineapple and mint for garnish
- Prepare glasses by sugaring the rims with sprinkles. (Find the sprinkles I used in the supply list above)
- Divide the mango slices, mint leaves, and lime juice between two tall glasses.
- Use a muddler (or a spoon) to crush the mangos and mint to release the mint oils and juice from the mango.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes.
- Pour chilled ginger ale over the ice until topped off. If desired, layer fruit for garnish on a wooden skewer and add to glass with a pretty straw. (Find the straw and skewers I used in the supply list above.)
Now you’re ready to party! I love the way the straws match the colors of the mocktails and the green is very football-ish, if you ask me. Plus, the cups couldn’t be cuter with the personalized letters and footballs. Your guests are going to go so wild over every little detail when you bust these out during the big game that they won’t care who wins or loses. (Plus, Justin Timberlake is performing at half-time so really, we all win.)
More Project Ideas
The Pretty Life Girls is a blog about babies and sugar and paint and twirly dresses, written by two sisters who love all things pretty.
Liz is a momma of two who lives in NYC. She has a Master’s Degree in Technical Communication and has embraced the fact that she is a diet coke addict and a bookworm.
Sam lives in Utah and is a momma of two with a Master’s Degree in Instructional Technology and has a weakness for thrift stores, succulents, and colorful tights.