We’re more than halfway through April and soon we’ll be sliding into May. You know what that means, right? It’s the season for weddings and graduations! Here’s a quick and easy little congratulations banner gift to congratulate them on the beginning of a new chapter in their life.
Supplies you’ll need to make a Congrats Banner Card:
- Chipboard Alphabet Letters
- Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter – Smokey Quartz
- Zig Squeeze & Roll Jumbo Tip Glue
- Matte Finish Spray
- Double Sided Hercules Tape
- Baker’s Twine – Black/White
- Embossing Tool
- “Congratulations!” Free Printable
1. Spread a layer of glue over the front of a chipboard letter and apply a generous amount of glitter. Tap off excess glitter and place letter off to the side to dry. Return excess glitter to container. Repeat with all letters and allow to dry completely. Add a protective coat of matte spray to prevent the glitter from getting everywhere!
6. Print out the “Congratulations” free printable tag and add to the end of the banner.
Your “Congrats” card is done! All you need to do is throw it in a large envelope and mail it away to one lucky recipient! You could even add a gift card to the back of the “Congratulations!” tag if you so desire. Hope the happy couple or recent graduate enjoys it!
More Project Ideas
Vanessa is a self proclaimed sleep deprived mother of two adorable boys and when she has a little time to spare, she makes things and posts about them on her craft blog, Tried & True. If she’s not cooking, sewing, gluing or making, she would probably go crazy. Join her on her crafty adventure at Tried & True.